Obstetricians & Gynecologists
676 N Saint Clair St
Ste 1880
Chicago, IL 60611
312-642-9844
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I Love my Ob/Gyne.  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Van Arsdale for 8 years, he's professional, courteous, and compassionate. It's wonderful having a doctor that loves what he's doing and is still passionate about his profession that he continues to educate himself and stays current on everything that is related to his field. Not only is he a great doctor, he is also an extremely skilled surgeon. You can't ask for a better, well-rounded Ob/Gyn.

|  Find another  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

I will spare you all of the details, but I can tell you for certain I have NEVER been more appalled with the ineptitude of a medical professional than I was with this clown's in his care of my wife. I'd love to run into this guy on the street!

|  The Ever best DR.  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2011

Just The best DR. in all. THE BEST...........

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Anne Bird on Jun 25th, 2010

I have been a patient since 1985. Dr. Van Arsdale has worked with me on infertility, delivered both of my kids, done various surgeries, etc. etc. He called me back quickly and excitedly when an infertility test results were particularly promising. He is always very thorough, doesn't mind chatting a bit at appointments. Very personable.

|  Fantastic, caring doctor!!!!  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2009

Dr. Van Arsdale is the best doctor I have ever had. He has a great bedside manner! He delivered both of my children. He is very professional and always explores different treatment options.Tracy Stanciel

|  First time, but not the last time.....  |  show details
by Shay on Aug 14th, 2008

Dr.D Van Arsdale is just wonderful. At my first visit i was in the room before the time of my visit. Dr. went over my complete family history and previous pregnancies. I love this Dr. he called me back with test results in a timely manner. He will be seeing alot of me in the future!!!!! and his staff is Awesome!