Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Vice President show details Vice President
by Julia S on Apr 13th, 2015

He is the best! And I am very particular.

Apr 2nd, 2015

Dr. Van Arsdale is arrogant, rude and nasty.

by D Howell on Jan 19th, 2015

Dr Van ardale performed surgery on Me in 1986, He left Me with such a nice bikini line scar, it's hardly noticeable that I even had surgery, I happen to come to this page because I may need another type of surgery and I would like him to perform it.

I Love my Ob/Gyne. show details I Love my Ob/Gyne.
Oct 26th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Van Arsdale for 8 years, he's professional, courteous, and compassionate. It's wonderful having a doctor that loves what he's doing and is still passionate about his profession that he continues to educate himself and stays current on everything that is related to his field. Not only is he a great doctor, he is also an extremely skilled surgeon. You can't ask for a better, well-rounded Ob/Gyn.

Find another show details Find another
Feb 2nd, 2012

I will spare you all of the details, but I can tell you for certain I have NEVER been more appalled with the ineptitude of a medical professional than I was with this clown's in his care of my wife. I'd love to run into this guy on the street!

The Ever best DR. show details The Ever best DR.
Oct 28th, 2011

Just The best DR. in all. THE BEST...........

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Anne Bird on Jun 25th, 2010

I have been a patient since 1985. Dr. Van Arsdale has worked with me on infertility, delivered both of my kids, done various surgeries, etc. etc. He called me back quickly and excitedly when an infertility test results were particularly promising. He is always very thorough, doesn't mind chatting a bit at appointments. Very personable.

Fantastic, caring doctor!!!! show details Fantastic, caring doctor!!!!
Jan 12th, 2009

Dr. Van Arsdale is the best doctor I have ever had. He has a great bedside manner! He delivered both of my children. He is very professional and always explores different treatment options.Tracy Stanciel

First time, but not the last time..... show details First time, but not the last time.....
by Shay on Aug 14th, 2008

Dr.D Van Arsdale is just wonderful. At my first visit i was in the room before the time of my visit. Dr. went over my complete family history and previous pregnancies. I love this Dr. he called me back with test results in a timely manner. He will be seeing alot of me in the future!!!!! and his staff is Awesome!