A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John VanErdewyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John VanErdewyk, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. VanErdewyk graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. VanErdewyk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M VanErdewyk MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John M. VanErdewyk practice?
- Dr. John VanErdewyk has 1 office location.
Dr. John VanErdewyk practices Anesthesiology near Mitchell, SD.
See Mitchell Anesthesiologists.