A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Van Gilder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Van Gilder is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Van Gilder, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Gilder graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Van Gilder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Benefis Healthcare
- Great Falls Clinic Medical Center
- Benefis Healthcare -West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gustav Van Gilder MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John G. Van Gilder practice?
- Dr. John Van Gilder has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Van Gilder practices Neurological Surgery near Great Falls, MT.
See Great Falls Neurological Surgeons.