A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Van Brakle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Van Brakle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Van Brakle, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Brakle graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Van Brakle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Van Brakle MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John D. Van Brakle practice?
- Dr. John Van Brakle has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Van Brakle practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.