A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vanchiere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vanchiere, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanchiere graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Vanchiere has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vanchiere accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans