A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John VanDeren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John VanDeren is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. VanDeren
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. VanDeren Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. VanDeren graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. VanDeren has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
- Harrison Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M VanDeren MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John M. VanDeren practice?
- Dr. John VanDeren has 1 office location.
Dr. John VanDeren practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Internists and Ashland Cardiologists.