A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John VanDeren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John VanDeren is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. VanDeren graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. VanDeren has 5 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Medearis VanDeren MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John M. VanDeren practice?
- Dr. John VanDeren has 3 office locations.
Dr. John VanDeren practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Internists and Ashland Cardiologists.