Dr. John Vandergrift, MD
Dr. John Howell Vandergrift MD is male, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medical Services.
Group Health Federal Way Medical Center
301 S 320th St
Federal Way, WA 98003
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vandergrift, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandergrift graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Vandergrift has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Elkhart Gen Hosp, Elkhart, In
- Group Health Cooperative Central Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vandergrift accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Vandergrift practice?
Dr. John Vandergrift practices Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medical Services near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhart, IN and Bellevue, WA.
See Federal Way Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Vandergrift, Dr. Evan Vandergrift, Dr. Giovanni Vandergrift, Dr. Hank Vandergrift, Dr. Hans Vandergrift, Dr. Ian Vandergrift, Dr. Ivan Vandergrift, Dr. Jack Vandergrift