A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vandergrift:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vandergrift, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandergrift graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Vandergrift has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Elkhart Gen Hosp, Elkhart, In
- Group Health Cooperative Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Howell Vandergrift MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Vandergrift practice?
- Dr. John Vandergrift has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Vandergrift practices Emergency Medicine near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Bellevue, WA.
See Federal Way Emergency Physicians.