Dr. John Vanderhoof Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John Vanderhoof?

unprofessional

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Very poor surgery he performed which resulted in non-union all because he didn't stabilize the injury adequately. I had to have it all re-operated on to get it fixed by a real professional. His communication and follow ups are very unprofessional. Even the weird little x-ray tech they have is very odd, he stares creepily and flirts with every woman, and I was told by a more reputable/ professional x-ray tech, that the x-rays he took we very poor and positioned incorrectly.

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Not the greatest Orthopedic. Better at Core Institute.

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Great, great, great. Did I mention Great? Have been suffering for over 5 years with elbow, hand, arm, and neck issues. Dr. Vanderhoof did my elbow impingement surgery for both arms, and the results have been GREAT.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Dr. Vanderhoof was referred to us by the hospital and we got very lucky to have him. He did surgery on my 93 year old mother for a broken femur bone. He explained the procedure and risks thouroughly just before the operation and he did not rush us while we discussed and thought about it. He performed the surgery quickly and efficiently. He was able to adapt the surgery to her unique circumstances. He spoke with me soon afterwards to explain what he did. My mom has had a very successful recovery and our follow-up visit with him was an equally positive experience. Dr. Vanderhoof takes his time in the office to make sure all our questions are answered. I would definitely recommend him.

Posted on August 26th, 2015

This dr and his team were really amazing I loved the way they treated me and helped me through everything.

Posted on May 26th, 2017