A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vanderzyl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vanderzyl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanderzyl
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vanderzyl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vanderzyl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderzyl graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vanderzyl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Vanderzyl MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Vanderzyl practice?
- Dr. John Vanderzyl has 1 office location.
Dr. John Vanderzyl practices Family Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Family Physicians.