A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vanderzyl is Excellent. Dr. Vanderzyl has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vanderzyl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderzyl graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vanderzyl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vanderzyl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Vanderzyl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Vanderzyl practice?
Dr. John Vanderzyl practices Family Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Orange, TX.
See Sugar Land Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Vanderzyl, Dr. Deshawn Vanderzyl, Dr. Jan Vanderzyl, Dr. Hank Vanderzyl, Dr. Shayne Vanderzyl, Dr. Shane Vanderzyl, Dr. Jackie Vanderzyl, Dr. Giovanni Vanderzyl