A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vanderzyl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vanderzyl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vanderzyl, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderzyl graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vanderzyl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Vanderzyl MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Vanderzyl practice?
- Dr. John Vanderzyl has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Vanderzyl practices Family Medicine near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Primary Care Doctors.