Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
May 19th, 2015

Dr. V is the best !!

Jun 24th, 2014

After having been a patient for 15 years, I am on the verge of reporting the incompetency of this office to the state medical board. The physicians assistant's (Jennifer Faulkner) has no bedside manner; zero eye contact or interest; rather she spends her time staring at her iPad. She needs a refresher on her gynecological exams: way too much inappropriate touching. She blew off with my medical complaints, my labs were inaccurate because the front office did not advise me to fast previous to them. I had to spend additional money with another doctor in order to get an accurate diagnosis, which I did. Billing and invoicing mistakes are made constantly at the expense of the patient. It takes forever to get through on the phone and getting an appointment is time-consuming. Not once but twice a misdiagnosis was applied to my son so my insurance denied coverage. Upon complaining to the billing office, (the first time) it took almost six months to get it straightened out. My daughter's lab results went missing for almost a year. It doesn't matter if you have an appointment, expect to spend some time in the waiting room. As for follow-ups after an office visit... you've got to be kidding me.

Amazing Doctor! show details Amazing Doctor!
Mar 10th, 2012

Dr. Vanderzyl is an excellent physician and provides fast and caring service. I have been going to him for years and still receive the same amazing health care experience each and every visit.

EXCELLENT PRIMARY CARE show details EXCELLENT PRIMARY CARE
Nov 3rd, 2010

I felt very comfortable on my first visit and will continue to use Dr. Vandeerzyl in the future

Fantastic Family Doctor show details Fantastic Family Doctor
by 3agsmom on Sep 16th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Excellent, caring physician with a wonderful staff. Patient centered service, considerate office hours and the highest quality medical care.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com