A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vankirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vankirk
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vankirk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vankirk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vankirk graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Vankirk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital
- Mills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ellsworth Vankirk MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John E. Vankirk practice?
- Dr. John Vankirk has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Vankirk practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Internists and San Mateo Cardiologists.