A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vankirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vankirk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vankirk graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Vankirk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital
- Mills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ellsworth Vankirk MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John E. Vankirk practice?
- Dr. John Vankirk has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Vankirk practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Internists and San Mateo Cardiologists.