Dr. John Vanore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Vanore?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. John Vanore?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 16th, 2015

Excellent Care

He has taken care of our family for years. My daughter had near tonsils removed by Dr. Vanore and did very well. Excellent accurate diagnosis and bedside manner.

April 29th, 2015

Unacceptable front office staff at Glendale location

On time for my appointment, I was told the computers were down and to take a seat. Not my first time to visit any doctor, I asked if there was anything I need to fill out. I was told no and they would call my name when doctor was ready to see me. While waiting, several patients walked in and were handed clipboards with paperwork to fill out. I watched the three people sitting in their 'scrubs' eating snacks, the only guy there was kicked back and holding the bag to his mouth to pour in every last crumb...class act. After 15 minutes, I went to the guy at the counter and asked how much longer will it be as I came in on time and he tells me the doctor is running an hour and ahalf late! I asked when was he going to tell me that, and his reply was "Our computers were down so I didn't know then." But now he knows...so why not tell patients who are waiting??? I said, "Are you kidding? Who pays for parking, do you validate?" He said, "I'm not paying your parking.".... I turned around to leave, stating this place was a joke...and of course, he says "Have a nice day, sir." I called my health insurer to document my complaint. Reading the reviews, I can see I'm not alone in what other patients have experienced and now I'm second-guessing the fact that I rebooked my appointment with this doctor at his other office location.

February 9th, 2015

Patient

Really cool Doctor makes you feel comfortable. The staff needs work they are rude and unprofessional. They don't seem to know how to communicate properly with a patient. They get loud and go on the offensive which is a no and basic customer service. Doctor is cool need to train staff

June 1st, 2014

Miserable doctor, miserable staff, miserable visit

To put it nicely, I have met rabid, stray dogs with better manners than the people who work in this office. I've had chronic fevers and infections due to my tonsils. It took them 4 months to schedule my surgery. Dr. Vanore has the personality of a dead, poisoned fish. He doesn't confirm your name, ask what medications you're on, answer your questions, and is everything a rude doctor would be. I work as a nurse, so I've met my share of condescending doctors. He takes the cake. Decent surgeon, miserable human being.

March 3rd, 2014

ear

the doctor is the best i had my ear surgery by him he really nose whats his doing the staff is ok could be better

August 8th, 2013

No explanation for treatment, procedure, etc

I got my nose cauterized very recently. He did not tell me what was wrong with my nose. He just checked it, put medicine to numb, then cauterized it. He didn't even tell me why he's cauterizing my nose until my mom asked why. He didn't tell me anything I would expect after the procedure. He just left after he cauterized my nose. I wish he told be what to expect because I have some extra pain that I am not really sure about. I don't even know the "Do's and Dont's" after cauterization. Basically, I'm checking the internet for answers. He did not talk to me about the treatment and the condition of my nose. No explanation.... I understand he has other patients but really? I'm not really sure how I feel about a doctor burning my blood vessels.

July 25th, 2013

Hi. He is truly most rude doctor i have ever met. When i was at his office for consultation he never looked at my face and when i was giving him question regarding my tonsillactomy he answered the way that i did not want to give him second question. He did surgery and i did not see him asllep in OR and after that he never came to see his patient. But the surgery was ok . Im in a recovery process and think becides all minuses i talked about he is not a bad doctor. He knows what to do maybe he is just tired patients:))

April 17th, 2012

Rude Staff "Stephanie"!!

Doctor is Professional!! BUT very rude staff "Stephanie" acts as professional but "NOT"!!! very rude kept interrupting & talking while i was trying to assure something with her on the phone regarding a surgery, no courtesy and has nothing to do with proficiency and customer service,poor etiquette!!!!

April 1st, 2012

Rude

He treated me like I was an object. As if my concerns were not valid. Never looked at me while in consult. He even tried to diagnose me for other behaviour i was not there for. It was incorrect. I left he office confused and very upset. before that i waited to long to see him i wish i never had.

January 28th, 2011

DR. JOHN F. VANORE. MD.

NO PERSONAL EXPERIANCE WHATSOEVER, POOR COMMUNICATION WITH ME. STAFF AT THE OFFICE HAS 3 UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE <and overall you really want to think twice making that big desision to trust him again,,,,

November 18th, 2010

Experienced and knowledgeable MD. Staff was rude, abrupt, and inconsiderate to parental concerns.

September 2nd, 2009

Jeanette from Glandale, CA

Dr. Vanores office staff was excellent and very fast to check me in. I had no problem scheduling my appointment even with an HMO insurance. I would gladly recommen Dr.Vanore. He is a great ENT. They always try to work me in as soon as possible either at their Glandale or Los Angeles office.