Dr. John Vansummern Is this you?

Posted on September 24th, 2013

Dr. Vansummern is one of the best family doctors I have even had. I cannot say enough positive things about him. One of the rare that will call well after office hours to discuss test results and will come into the office after hours as well for treatment. They dont make doctors like this anymore!

Posted on February 10th, 2009

I have had nothing but GOOD things to say about Dr. Van Summern. If he is unsure of a problem that I may have or have had in past visits, he does not hesitate to refer me to another physician in whatever field of expertise may be necessary to get my issue resolved.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015