A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John VanWagoner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John VanWagoner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John VanWagoner, FACAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. VanWagoner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. VanWagoner has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. VanWagoner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. VanWagoner practice?
Dr. John VanWagoner practices Allergy & Immunology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denison, TX and Denton, TX.
See Plano Allergists.