A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John VanWagoner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John VanWagoner, Allergy, Asthma & Immunology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. VanWagoner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. VanWagoner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John VanWagoner, FACAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. VanWagoner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. VanWagoner has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texoma Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Allen VanWagoner FACAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John A. VanWagoner practice?
- Dr. John VanWagoner has 2 office locations.
Dr. John VanWagoner practices Allergy & Immunology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See Plano Allergists.