Learn more about Dr. John VanWagoner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John VanWagoner, Allergy, Asthma & Immunology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. VanWagoner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. VanWagoner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John VanWagoner, FACAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. VanWagoner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. VanWagoner has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texoma Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Allen VanWagoner FACAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John A. VanWagoner practice?
- Dr. John VanWagoner has 2 office locations.
Dr. John VanWagoner practices Allergy & Immunology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See Plano Allergists.