A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John VanWagoner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John VanWagoner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John VanWagoner, FACAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. VanWagoner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. VanWagoner has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Allen VanWagoner FACAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John A. VanWagoner practice?
- Dr. John VanWagoner has 3 office locations.
Dr. John VanWagoner practices Allergy & Immunology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denison, TX and Denton, TX.
See Plano Allergists.