A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Varallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Varallo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Varallo, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Varallo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Varallo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ketchikan General Hospital
- PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center 2/10/2012 Active Current Obstetrics/Gynecolog
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John E Varallo MD and MPH is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Varallo practice?
- Dr. John Varallo has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Varallo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Ketchikan, AK.
See Washington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.