A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Varlotto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Varlotto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Varlotto, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Varlotto graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Varlotto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Varlotto MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Varlotto practice?
- Dr. John Varlotto has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Varlotto practices Radiation Oncology near Fitchburg, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Hershey, PA.
See Fitchburg Oncologists.