Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Varras
Dr. John Varras, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Varras is affiliated with Valley Hospital Medical Center, U M C Of Southern Nevada and University Medical Center. Dr. Varras has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Varras has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Varras is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Michael Nasiak
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi28
Dr. Nirmal Sunkara
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi9
Dr. Chakravarthy Kannan
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi46