A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vasquez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasquez graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Vasquez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Vasquez MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Vasquez practice?
- Dr. John Vasquez has 1 office location.
Dr. John Vasquez practices Emergency Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Emergency Physicians.