A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Velky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Velky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Velky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Velky graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Velky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Velky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Velky practice?
- Dr. John Velky has 1 office location.
Dr. John Velky practices Family Medicine near North Augusta, SC.
See North Augusta Primary Care Doctors.