A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vella
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vella graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vella has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Vella FACP and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Vella practice?
- Dr. John Vella has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Vella practices Nephrology near Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Biddeford, ME.
See Portland Nephrologists.