A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vellinga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vellinga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vellinga graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vellinga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Ssm St Clare Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Al Vellinga DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Vellinga practice?
- Dr. John Vellinga has 1 office location.
Dr. John Vellinga practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Saint Peters, MO.
See Saint Peters Pain Management Doctors and Saint Peters Anesthesiologists.