Emergency Physician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  DRUG FUELED DRUG DEALER  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2014

Veltman "acts" like he cares about his patients but only care about the money. He is ALWAYS STONED while treating patients and only cares about putting people through unnecessary testing starting with anEKG on your first visit. If you want to score narcotics this is your man!!! Look around his dirty filthy office at all the drug addicts and you will have your answer!! He deals narcotics to patients that come from as far away as South Carolina. CALLING ALL DRUG ADDICTS THIS IS YOUR DOCTOR FOR WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO GET HIGH ON!!!

Doctor's Response

I regret that the above blogger felt compelled to post here rather than talk to me personally. If this post was submitted by a current patient, I encourage you to transfer your care. My duty as a physician is to heal illness and to relieve pain and suffering while doing no harm. For this reason, chronic pain patients are required to have a “pain contract.” The conditions are simple: Patients can get pain medication prescriptions from me, and only me; patients agree to random pill counts, they must also be seen by me once monthly, and patients must submit to urine drug screens. These commitments prove to be too difficult for some. After breaking the contract once, I insist patients transfer their care, generally to a pain management specialist.

|  upset former patient  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2014

I had loved this doctor the best one i ever had was very caring and down to earth & understanding . Then i get a letter in the mail out of the blue stating that he thinks im to server to treat anymore & end of Dr.Veltman. I was shocked i didnt understand why & still dont it makes me very upset i mean he could of talked to me about whatever was bothering him but nope just a letter. So cant help but to wonder does he really care or is it all an act.

|  GREAT DR.  |  show details
by PATIENT on Sep 5th, 2014

DOCTOR VELTMAN HAS THE BEST BEDSIDE MANNER OF AND CARES FOR HIS PATIENTS. ALWAYS A SMILE AND GREAT CONVERSATION WITH HIM AND HIS STAFF, EASY GOING I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DOCTOR VELTMAN TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

|  show details
Apr 6th, 2011

I've never had a DR. That spends so much time cares more about his patients than the money.

|  Best MD around  |  show details
by Healthnut on Oct 25th, 2009

My experience here was great. The staff is nice and Dr. Veltman really takes the time to be with his patients. He knows his stuff, and he's real easy to talk to.