Learn more about Dr. John Vender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vender is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vender
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vender Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vender, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Vender graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Vender has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Vender MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Vender practice?
- Dr. John Vender has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Vender practices Neurological Surgery near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA.
See Augusta Surgeons.