Learn more about Dr. John Vender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vender is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vender
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vender Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vender, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Vender graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Vender has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Vender MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John R. Vender practice?
- Dr. John Vender has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Vender practices Neurological Surgery near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA.
See Augusta Surgeons.