A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Venditto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Venditto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Venditto, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Venditto graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Venditto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- St Francis Hospital Beacon Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Venditto MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Venditto practice?
- Dr. John Venditto has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Venditto practices Cardiovascular Disease near Roslyn Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn, NY.
See Roslyn Heights Cardiologists.