A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Venditto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Venditto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venditto
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Venditto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Venditto, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Venditto graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Venditto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- St Francis Hospital Beacon Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Venditto MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Venditto practice?
- Dr. John Venditto has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Venditto practices Cardiovascular Disease near Roslyn Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn, NY.
See Roslyn Heights Cardiologists.