A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vento
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vento Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vento, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vento graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Vento has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
- Uconn Health CenterJohn Dempsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Vento MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Vento practice?
- Dr. John Vento has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Vento practices Nuclear Medicine near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: East Hartford, CT and Southbury, CT.
See Farmington Nuclear Medicine Physicians.