Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Vento
Dr. John Vento, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Britain, CT, with other offices in Farmington, CT and East Hartford, CT (and 2 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Vento is affiliated with Uconn Health CenterJohn Dempsey Hospital, University of Connecticut Health Center and John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT. He speaks English.
Dr. John Vento has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. John Vento is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Britain, CT.
Dr. Heeseop Shin
Diagnostic Radiology, Residency
Farmington, CT 1.13 mi2
Dr. Frederick Shuler
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Farmington, CT 1.22 mi27
Dr. Carol Gemayel-Barra
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine
Farmington, CT 1.48 mi22