A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Venuti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Venuti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venuti
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Venuti Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Venuti graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Venuti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Venuti DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Venuti practice?
- Dr. John Venuti has 1 office location.
Dr. John Venuti practices Family Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Family Physicians.