A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Venuti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Venuti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venuti
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Venuti Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Venuti graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Venuti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Venuti DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Venuti practice?
- Dr. John Venuti has 1 office location.
Dr. John Venuti practices Family Medicine near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Family Physicians.