A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Verbrugge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Verbrugge is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Verbrugge, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Verbrugge graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Verbrugge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
- Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Verbrugge MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Verbrugge practice?
- Dr. John Verbrugge has 1 office location.
Dr. John Verbrugge practices Emergency Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Emergency Physicians.