A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Verdoni is Excellent. Dr. Verdoni has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Verdoni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Verdoni graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Verdoni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Medical Center at Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verdoni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Verdoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Verdoni practice?
Dr. John Verdoni practices Internal Medicine near Monroe Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ.
See Monroe Township Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Verdoni, Dr. Deshawn Verdoni, Dr. Jan Verdoni, Dr. Hank Verdoni, Dr. Shayne Verdoni, Dr. Shane Verdoni, Dr. Jackie Verdoni, Dr. Giovanni Verdoni