A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Verdoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Verdoni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Verdoni, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verdoni graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Verdoni has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Verdoni MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Verdoni practice?
- Dr. John Verdoni has 1 office location.
Dr. John Verdoni practices Internal Medicine near Monroe Township, NJ.
See Monroe Township Internists.