A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vermillion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vermillion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vermillion
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vermillion Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vermillion, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colonic Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vermillion graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vermillion has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mark Vermillion MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Vermillion practice?
- Dr. John Vermillion has 1 office location.
Dr. John Vermillion practices Surgery near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Surgeons.