A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vermillion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vermillion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vermillion, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colonic Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vermillion graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vermillion has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center East
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Vermillion practice?
Dr. John Vermillion practices Surgery near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Surgeons.