Dr. John Vernon MD Patient Reviews

• 17 reviews

no change

June 27th, 2016
We have been going to dr Vernon for about 8 years. He is the nicest and most caring dr that I have come across in many years.

June 9th, 2016
The Best

April 27th, 2016
Dr. Vernon has been most helpful in getting me through a difficult health issue. I trust his judgment and appreciate his kindness. My husband and children also go to Dr. Vernon.

July 12th, 2015
Great Doctor
Just started seeing him. He does not rush you when he sese you, he explains all tests and meds. Very personable. Best Doctor I've seen for the past 15 years. Treats you with respect irrespective of your race. Great nurses also. Just wish they are able to mail test results to patients or create portal for patients to log in and see results.

May 7th, 2015
Worst staff I've ever seen, calling his office is almost impossible.

April 24th, 2015
Dr Vernon is a GREAT Internist. I am totally pleased in all areas.

July 23rd, 2014
Go to this physician if you are unhappy with the one you are seeing
I am old and have many health problems. Dr. Vernon is patient with me, listens and treats me like another human being. I have found that when one gets older physicians seem to treat you as if you are no longer human or in any case do not count any longer. He is extremely exacting and accurate with his diagnosis and with his scripts. His bedside manner is wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about him.

June 12th, 2014
The best Dr. I have ever had
This physician takes time with his patients and listens to what they have to say. He is very careful about his diagnosis and has alway been correct with mine. He is caring and friendly and his staff is equally so.

November 8th, 2013
Excellent physician and office staff
I have seen Dr. Vernon since he began his practice. He always provides excellent service. He truly cares about his patients. My family and friends that I have referred to him are very pleased with him. The nurse practitioner and office staff are also excellent. When you call for an appointment that day they do everything they can to get you in on the same day.

October 18th, 2013
Poor rating
very good bedside manner. has taken on way too many patients. don't get sick and try to get worked in. they will try to pawn you off on the NP, who , of all the NP's I've dealt with, should only be working at a walgreens. If you want to see the dr, the front desk will tell you he can't see you for a month. Friends and family who see him are fed up, and looking for another dr. The practice is run by Booneslick medical, so there you have it.

October 7th, 2013
This Doctor on this web site it says he takes Medicaid.. I was told by his nurse HE Does NOT.. Now thats what I call a doctor who really cares.. NOT

July 2nd, 2013
Dr. Vernon was a recommendation from a friend and it is truly the best recommendation. I was sick for several months and had seen several physicians that just couldn't diagnose my problem. Dr. Vernon listened, suggested the appropriate tests for me and has been instrumental in getting my health back on track. Excellent care, bedside manner and concern for the patient. Brings back healthcare the way it used to me, showing compassion and care for the person, not just a number or insurance participant.