A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Verstraete is Good. Dr. Verstraete has been reviewed by 21 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Verstraete graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Verstraete has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital - Kansas City
- Rush County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verstraete accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Verstraete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Verstraete practice?
Dr. John Verstraete practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Verstraete, Dr. Deshawn Verstraete, Dr. Jan Verstraete, Dr. Hank Verstraete, Dr. Shayne Verstraete, Dr. Shane Verstraete, Dr. Jackie Verstraete, Dr. Giovanni Verstraete