A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ververis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ververis, Cardiologist, Emergency Physician is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ververis, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ververis graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Ververis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Ververis FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Ververis practice?
- Dr. John Ververis has 13 office locations.
Dr. John Ververis practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Hermitage, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Hill, TN and Manchester, TN.
See Hermitage Cardiologists.