A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ververis, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Cardiovascular disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ververis graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ververis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Nashville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ververis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Ververis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Ververis practice?
Dr. John Ververis practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Hermitage, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cartersville, GA and Smyrna, TN.
See Hermitage Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Ververis, Dr. Deshawn Ververis, Dr. Jan Ververis, Dr. Hank Ververis, Dr. Shayne Ververis, Dr. Shane Ververis, Dr. Jackie Ververis, Dr. Giovanni Ververis