Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Ververis
Dr. John Ververis, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Altamonte Springs, FL, with other offices in Lebanon, TN and Hendersonville, TN (and 11 other locations). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Ververis is affiliated with Baptist Hosp, Summit Hosp and Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit. He speaks English.
Dr. John Ververis has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. John Ververis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Dr. Susan Culverhouse
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Altamonte Springs, FL 0 mi10
Dr. Linus Wodi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Altamonte Springs, FL 0 mi22
Dr. Adnan Akhtar
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Altamonte Springs, FL 0 mi27