A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ververis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ververis, Cardiologist, Emergency Physician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ververis
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Ververis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ververis, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ververis graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Ververis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Ververis FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Ververis practice?
- Dr. John Ververis has 13 office locations.
Dr. John Ververis practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Hermitage, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Hill, TN and Manchester, TN.
See Hermitage Cardiologists.