A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vester is Good. Dr. Vester has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vester, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Parkinson Disease, Peripheral Nervous System Diseases, and Stroke.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vester graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vester has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- University Medical Center at Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vester accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Vester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Vester practice?
Dr. John Vester practices Neurology and Neurological Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Flemington, NJ and Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Princeton Neurologists and Princeton Neurological Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Vester, Dr. Evan Vester, Dr. Giovanni Vester, Dr. Hank Vester, Dr. Hans Vester, Dr. Ian Vester, Dr. Ivan Vester, Dr. Jack Vester