A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vester is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vester, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Vester graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vester has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Vester MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Vester practice?
- Dr. John Vester has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Vester practices Neurology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennington, NJ and Plainsboro, NJ.
See Princeton Neurologists.