Dr. John Vester Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. John Vester?

Excellent diagnosis, but then what?

Posted on August 4th, 2017

Dr. Vester diagnosed me correctly with MS before MRIs were available. However once diagnosed he didn't believe in doing MRIs often enough to see if the medications were helping to slow progress Otherwise he's a great physician.

Waiting

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Went for follow up. He said he would get back to me and never did.

Posted on August 9th, 2013

Though Dr. Vester was initially considerate, when I had additional questions he was curt and dismissive. Most importantly, while under his care, I was completely misdiagnosed (as I came to find out after seeking a second and third opinion) placing me and my infant daughter at risk. As such, I do not recommend this doctor.

CREDENTIALS ARE NOT EVERYTHING

Posted on July 6th, 2011

dr vester might have credentials but he misdiagnosed my husband--would spend 5 minutes watching him walk-check bp then out of office in 5 minutes--he was given medication for parkinsons disease which he did not have-he had parkinsonism--the medication he was given was causing my husbAND TERRIBLE SIDE EFFECTS WHICH HE WOULD NOT LISTEN TOO--AS A RESULT OF THIS 3 YEARS WERE LOST OF QUALITY LIFE FOR HIM--HE IS JUST NOW COMING HOME AFTER BEING IN THE HOSPITAL OVER 7 WEEKS DUE TO COMPLICATIONS INCURRED BY A MEDICATION WHICH WAS PRESCRIBED AT DOSES SO HIGH THEY CAUSED LIVER DAMAGEW-BLOOD WORK WAS NEVER CHECKED IN THE THREE YEARS WE WENT THERE--I REPEATEDLY TOLD DR VESTER OF THE POROBLEMS I SAW BUT HE REFUSED TO LISTEN--THANK YOU DOCTOR VESTER FOR TAKING AWAY 2 1/2 YEARS OF OUR SHORT MARRIED LIFE--HIS RECEPTIONIST IS ONE OF THE RUDEST PEOPLE I EVER MET--

Posted on September 27th, 2010

Did not adequately inform me of drug side effects.

An Expert In His Field

Posted on May 9th, 2009

I was very impressed with Dr Vestor's wealth of knowledge and treatment plan for me. Subsequent to a serious car accident in 1999 I have seen neurologists at top institutes who have all kept me in hospital for tests, and monitoring; my treatment plan was not helping and did not make sense.I was recently referred to Dr. Vester and he immediately recognized the type of epilepsy I have. He took the time to explain the type of treatment plans that make sense for me. Dr. Vester showed me why my prior medications were not working, as these drugs did not target the area of my brain that was malfunctioning. In a long line of doctor's he has been the first to identify the part of my brain that was hurt, and has extensive experience treating epilepsy. I consider him to be an expert in his field, and a life saver.

Posted on July 31st, 2017