A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vierling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vierling, Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vierling, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct inflammation (Cholangitis)
- Gilbert Disease
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vierling graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vierling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Vierling MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Vierling practice?
- Dr. John Vierling has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Vierling practices Gastroenterology and Hepatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Gastroenterologists and Houston Hepatologists.