A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Viesselman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Viesselman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viesselman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Viesselman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Viesselman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Viesselman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Oscar Viesselman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John O. Viesselman practice?
- Dr. John Viesselman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Viesselman practices Psychiatry near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Psychiatrists.