Dr. Johnnie Vigil MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 5 reviews

April 4th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
I needed a spur of the moment appointment and Dr. Vigil's staff was able to oblige. I was pleased with the treatment by staff and by Dr. Vigil. I was treated with professionalism, kindness and I would recommend Dr. Vigil's services to anyone.

February 25th, 2014
Spends time listening to you. Very attentive. Offers compassion and insight. Very knowledgeable and I would recommend for outstanding patient care.

February 19th, 2014
Excellent doctor! Took time to answer my questions. Family oriented office, with a pleasant waiting room. Treat you like you were family!

November 28th, 2012
Really wanted to like him :/...
I am looking for a PCP, and my insurance had Dr. Vigil on the list of accepting new patients. I called got an appointment the next day, great. I get ten minutes before hand , fill out there papers which were just about payment and privacy , nothing about my medical history. HELLO, NEW PATIENT!

September 9th, 2012
A true Doctor
Dr. John Vigil is what I consider a rare medical professional to find in this day and age. Dr. Vigil's experience and care for the individual are second to none, he is by far the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure to be under the care of in my life to include the members of family that are medical professionals. Dr. Vigil cares about your person, your medical needs and listens to your concerns with sincerity. Albuquerque is a better place because Dr. Vigil is part of its community, medical professionals as Dr. Vigil are an asset to the community, the medical field and every person that is blessed to have the opportunity to be under his care. we are fortunate to have dr. Vigil around.