General Practitioner, Critical Care Specialist, Surgeons

10700 Menaul Blvd NE
Ste C
Albuquerque, NM 87112
505-323-8911
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Ellie Canton on Apr 4th, 2014

I needed a spur of the moment appointment and Dr. Vigil's staff was able to oblige. I was pleased with the treatment by staff and by Dr. Vigil. I was treated with professionalism, kindness and I would recommend Dr. Vigil's services to anyone.

|  show details
by Teresa Yeisley on Feb 19th, 2014

Excellent doctor! Took time to answer my questions. Family oriented office, with a pleasant waiting room. Treat you like you were family!

|  show details
Apr 9th, 2013

I called Dr. Vigil's office because I thought I had strep throat. The staff was courteous and got me in the same day. However, when I arrived, I waited 45 minutes to see Dr. Vigil, (I was the only patient there.) When I finally saw Dr. Vigil, he was cordial but distracted by his computer. He had his assistant do a strep test but yelled at her the entire time about his computer, not finding paperwork and other stuff. I was extremely uncomfortable and found him to be completely unprofessional. I felt sorry for his assistant who was trying to be professional while being belittled by her boss. Needless to say, I will not be back to see him. :(

|  Really wanted to like him :/...  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2012

I am looking for a PCP, and my insurance had Dr. Vigil on the list of accepting new patients. I called got an appointment the next day, great. I get ten minutes before hand , fill out there papers which were just about payment and privacy , nothing about my medical history. HELLO, NEW PATIENT!

|  A true Doctor  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2012

Dr. John Vigil is what I consider a rare medical professional to find in this day and age. Dr. Vigil's experience and care for the individual are second to none, he is by far the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure to be under the care of in my life to include the members of family that are medical professionals. Dr. Vigil cares about your person, your medical needs and listens to your concerns with sincerity. Albuquerque is a better place because Dr. Vigil is part of its community, medical professionals as Dr. Vigil are an asset to the community, the medical field and every person that is blessed to have the opportunity to be under his care. we are fortunate to have dr. Vigil around.