A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Villa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Villa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Villa, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Villa graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Villa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Villa DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Villa practice?
- Dr. John Villa has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Villa practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists, Hackensack Pulmonologists, Hackensack Critical Care Practitioners, and Hackensack Sleep Medicine Doctors.