A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Villa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Villa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Villa, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Villa graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Villa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Villa DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Villa practice?
- Dr. John Villa has 1 office location.
Dr. John Villa practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists, Hackensack Pulmonologists, and Hackensack Sleep Medicine Doctors.