A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Villacis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Villacis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villacis
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Villacis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Villacis, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Villacis graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Villacis has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- South Austin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francisco Villacis FAAAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Villacis practice?
- Dr. John Villacis has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Villacis practices Allergy & Immunology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Austin Allergists.