A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Villacis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Villacis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Villacis, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Villacis graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Villacis has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Villacis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Villacis practice?
Dr. John Villacis practices Allergy & Immunology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Allergists.