A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Villeneuve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Villeneuve is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Villeneuve, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Villeneuve graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Villeneuve has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Villeneuve accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Villeneuve practice?
Dr. John Villeneuve practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and West Reading, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.