Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 14th, 2015

HE'S THE BEST FOR CANCER--OBYN

Stay away... show details Stay away...
Jul 11th, 2015

Wow things must have changed since all of these reviews were written... my experience with him was the worst experience of my life. Lucky to have survived. His bedside manor was non existant! Had to go elsewhere to clean up his mess...

Excellent show details Excellent
Sep 26th, 2011

I have been with Dr. Villenueve for over 2 years and he has always been down to earth. I have never meet a doctor that has been more dedicated to has patients. I would and have referred friends and family to an him.

Apr 2nd, 2011

dr john is the most caring and compassionate dr i have come across in a long time, i would sen any of my friendsor family to him

Oct 3rd, 2009

Dr. Villeneuve is a down to earth person who comes accross "all business" but softens and treats you as if he knows you personally. He is beyond thourough and leaves no option unnoticed. He truely cares about his patients, I believe. He is hard-working and soo dedicated. He literally saved my life and even so I am lucky enough health-wise to only see him twice a year, he remembers personal things I have told him previously. The exaination is quick and thourough and professional. He spends time with you and doesn't amke you feel like a number. He is a life saver!!!