A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vine, Mohs/Dermatologic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vine, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Collagen Therapy
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Vine graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vine has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Vine MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John E. Vine practice?
- Dr. John Vine has 1 office location.
Dr. John Vine practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Dermatologists and Princeton Surgeons.