Dr. John Viola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Viola?

November 4th, 2016

Very thorough

Dr Viola went through everything with a fine tooth comb, Explained everything and gave me many options.

October 26th, 2015

Update of Sept. 23 Post

Well it turns out that I have 5 bulging discs and 2 compression fractures on my vertebrae. This was found out easily by the new doctor I found. Dr. Viola and Martin Memorial Back & Spine Center turned me away and said they couldn't help me. When I asked to see the Pain Management dr. there, I was told I would get a call back....no one ever called. They are absolutely terrible.

September 23rd, 2015

Terrible doctor, stay far away!

Terrible doctors, an utter lack of communication. Like the majority of people, I read reviews on doctors before making an appointment, that is why I'm writing this--to warn people. I went there for back and spine problems, couldn't even see the doctor, just the nurse. She told me I had to go to physical therapy and once that was completed THEN I could see the doc. So I went to physical therapy for 3-4 months, I was getting absolutely no relief so I called and asked if I could finally see the doctor. The secretary told me that there's nothing the doc can surgically do, so I just have to live with my debilitating pain. They didn't even have decency to call me and let me know! The only reason I found this out after months of expecting to see the doctor is because I called THEM! Then I asked "well, if he can't do anything about it, can I see the pain doctor?". She said she would write a note and report to me what his decision was.....never heard back. Terrible. Avoid this doctor and this place.

May 12th, 2015

Finally Pain Free

After 2 years of debilitating pain, I'm finally pain free!!!

February 24th, 2015

Don't expect a call back unless you have major surgery that costs a lot of money...Very unprofessional!

March 24th, 2010

HAD DECOMPRESSION LUMBAR LAMINECTOMY L2-L5. SEVERE PAIN DOWN BOTH LEGS. PAIN GONE IMMEDIATELY AFTER OPERATION. cURRENTLY PRACTICING MARTIN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL STUART FL

April 10th, 2017