Dr. John Visintine III MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2016
No compassion very rushed
He doesn't take his time not explain things. maybe 5 minutes with me. Seemed frustrated when I asked questions. When I asked him if something was wrong when I was being an ultra sound he did can't talk while I am trying to concentrate. Very cold. Did not enjoy my visit at all.

June 14th, 2016
Rushed
Dr. Visiting was very rushed during my appointment. He is a high-risk Dr that did not bother to ask if I had any questions or explained anything to me. Felt like a waste of time with no compassion. Nurse staff was just chatting and talking about weekend.

February 29th, 2016
Dr. V seemed rushed, irritated, and showed no compassion. He looked dis shelved and very unprofessional. He acted annoyed when I asked a question & didn't answer, just walked out of room.

December 30th, 2014
Dr. V
Dr. Visintine was who I was sent to see for further testing on a level II Ultrasound. I was completley shocked at his bed side manner and complete lack of compassion. He is a maternal fetal specialist at dealing with HIGH risk Pregnancies, he needs to remember that when opening his mouth to speak to his patients. I am supposed to go back in two weeks but will not. I am not wasting any more time on this Doctor. He lost me when he told me that further testing woudl help me decide if I would like to terminate or deliver my baby. He said it just like that... bold and cold.. no compassion or explanation of anything. I have waited so long to become a mother and will not let him "scare" me into unneccesary testing. If you are contemplating seeing him, I suggest seeing someone else. Maybe a specialist in Houston or San Antonio. Don't waste a minute on Dr. V!

September 30th, 2014
Terrible
Waited almost an hour for appointment. Staff was nice, but dr. V. spent exactly two minutes with us and said maybe 10 words. He was literally walking out of the room as I was trying to ask him a question. Never asked how I was or if I had any questions. I hope to avoid seeing him in the future!

March 5th, 2013
Luke warm
I was referred to him by another physician. I expected him to no kidding go over my condition with me. We had pictures from the ultrasound right in front of us and he's an expert in Maternal Fetal Medicine. NOPE! I was disappointed with the appointment and came to the realization that this appointment had no benefit to me. Loved that his office charged my insurance company over $700.00 for an appointment that gave me absolutely no new knowledge. I'm sorry that my expectations were too high. I did my research on Dr. Visintine before my appointment and discovered he had published articles in Medical Journals. Unfortunately, he either thought I couldn't comprehend what I was viewing during my ultrasound or really had no idea how to speak to his patient. I was asking questions and he had no desire to answer them during my ultrasound. I left the appointment disappointed and honestly thought it was a waste of my time.

November 25th, 2015