Overall Review

February 5th, 2016
patient
Excellent Dr. No longer with Partners in Freedom. I need a refill. Where are you Dr. John?

November 25th, 2015
The best I have had the pleasure of being treated by

July 21st, 2015
Don't bother to keep your appointment if your insurance changes for the worse
Always liked him, referred him to several friends over the years, then lost my job and my insurance midway through evaluations for debilitating headaches. Already had CAT scan and MRI completed. Returned to his office for my appointment to discuss results and was refused treatment! Was told that they didn't accept my insurance, Medicaid, embarrassing enough to be on Medicaid without being refused services. I was devastated. As long as I had good insurance, they treated me well. But, as soon as I needed Medicaid, I was no longer his patient after over 10 years. I was still the same person. Only my circumstances changed temporarily. Where's the compassion? I'm thankful to now have a new job and insurance, but can't bring myself to return to his office.

July 1st, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Vitali's for over 20 years. He is pleasant, knowledgeable, accurate, and has a good sense of humor to boot. I highly recommend him.

January 28th, 2015
Excellent Doctor, great bedside manner. Takes time to answer all questions . shows a real concern for patients

July 25th, 2014
Excellent diagnostision.
Although the waiting room time in both offices is far longer than expected.the time actually with him is very fruitful. He is knowledgable, kind and compassionate. My problem with this practice is when I leave a message for the doctor and he himself doesn't call back,l but communicates via his office staff. Several times now the doctor has apparantly not been given the complete message that I left for him.

July 22nd, 2014
Dr John Vitale excels
I would highly recommend him he's comfortable to be with, I like that he takes his time w/ you & is very thorough/ he is the best diagnosis Dr I've been to.he is a rare find in South Jersey he's as good as the Drs in northern Jersey I have been going to him for yrs I'm sending my adult son to him this morning he deserves more than 4 Stars :)

January 20th, 2014
Great Doc
Been going to Dr. Vitali for years in his Howell practice and I have always enjoyed his bedside manner..he is efficient...throughout my brain injuries he is knowledgeable.......I would not trade him for any other attending doc!!!! I actually make referrals to the office...Staff is personable as well....

July 8th, 2013
simply the best
thorough, personable staff is great!

February 28th, 2013
Best!!!
Dr. Vitale is one of the best doctors I have been to in NJ. He is so down to earth and makes you feel super comfortable. I would highly recommend him to any one. Best!!!

January 20th, 2012
Waited for an hour and half, Office not crowded either. No apoligies either. Dr Vitale was supposed call me back. Its been 4 days and no call back. I have called the office every and left a message that I need to speak with the dr. The staff are all quite nasty too. When i asked the receptionist if this is how he operated she just laughed as if to say yes. I asked her if I should find another dr. and she just laughed again, Horrible way to run a practice.

March 4th, 2010
Excellent doctor
I was once his patient. But now I live in California. But he is an excellent doctor, I wish he was here in california. He deserve way more than 4 stars.