Dr. John Vo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

January 18th, 2016
The best trusted in SB CA
great doctor

February 8th, 2015
Gave me improved test results over the phone said come back for yet another test 730 the next morning and hung up without letting me get a word in or ask any questions.

August 26th, 2014
Worst experience
By far the worst doctors office I've ever been to. The staff is very rude and unprofessional. An appointment.... Why bother. Waited over 4 hours before I had to leave. By the way I had an appointment and arrived 30 minutes early.

August 11th, 2014
worst doctor and staff ever
Worst doctor and staff ever. Long wait, rude staff. Doctor doesn't know what he's talking about or doing. Do not come here.

December 14th, 2013
THIS MAN IS A QUACK! Hospitalized my daughter for no good reason! Had her blood taken everyday for THREE WEEKS for no reason! She had NORMAL infant jaundice but treated it as some kind of emergency! found another dr that said no intervention was necessary! i spent three weeks driving to ER EVERYDAY for a healthy normal baby! also the girls in the lab said if you miss one appointment he will call chikd protective services on you. FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR! PLEASE!

December 16th, 2010
This doctor is terrible at keeping appointments.
I had a 10:30am appointment, so I arrived at the office at 10:15am. I asked a patient in the waiting room if they had an appointment and they did not, but were still seen before me.I waited for three hours while other patients without appointments were seen first. I asked the nurse why the wait was so long and she replied the doctor had arrived late to work and was behind. she also explained that he worked at the hospital and clinic. It seems to me that this doctor has too much on his plate.

February 22nd, 2010
i do not plan to return to this dr.
I had an appointment with this dr last week at 10am, we told them she had a little bit of an infected toe and we need them to look at it,when we got their, their were people in every chair so after we signed in and put our number for them to call us to tell us when our turn is up we went to staters down the street. We waiting an hour for them to call us back, and we were already finished with our shopping so we called them back and they said it would be another hour, so we went to walmart to stall, an hour laiter, we called them again and asked if their were any seats left and they said no its still full. so then we went to target and got a call and said to go back, so we left and went back and we sat and waited for about 20-30 minutes and then the lady calls us up to the front and says we have to come back tomarrow. we live a good hour away from the doctors office, and to wait that long for them to tell us to come back tomarrow is crazy, but our baby needed her 1 year shots. so we came back the next day, and she wasnt able to get her shots and sent us to get her an x-ray. but that was after we waited another 2 hours. so we went over to get her x-ray and it took about 20 minutes, then headed back up the hill to return 2 days laiter at 6:30, which means we had to leave around 5:00 and we live in the mountians with the fog and the rain and all the horrible weather...we get down their and waited until around 6:50 7 for them to even open the doors, we got inside and waited another 20-30 mins because we were one of the first people their, and we waited and waited, then we got called in and the nurce took her temperature, looked at her toe then dr. john vo came in and said her x-rays of her toe look great and it healed perfectly, then he said we cant give you the shot because of the anibiotics she was taking..she WASNT on anitbiotics, and we told him that and he said oh well then you need to go get them from downstairs at beemans and that will be 30 minutes. so seince she wasnt taking antibiotics why cant she get her shot i asked and he said she needs to be on them...well arent you supposed to take anti's when something is wrong? her toe is all better now, im not going to put her on antibiotics if i dont have to, stuff like that (in my family anyway) if it can heal on its own without having to take anti's then let it heal on its own. im tired of having to drive all the way down their and not getting anything accomplished!!! its not only a waste of time but a waste of gas. I couldve called him and told him that and i wouldnt have had to drive all the way down their. and im not the only one who has had thisproblem 3-4 other people that were their the other day all said they were trying to transfer doctors also. not only do i want a new doctor (that i can understand) but i want one that is closer to my area. but i know from my experiences, that i WILL NOT return to dr. joh vo!!