A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vollmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vollmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vollmer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vollmer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Vollmer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Vollmer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Vollmer practice?
- Dr. John Vollmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Vollmer practices Family Medicine near Roseville, MI.
See Roseville Primary Care Doctors.