Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Vorhies Jr
Dr. John Vorhies Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vorhies is affiliated with Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, University Hospital - St Paul and UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul. He speaks English.
Dr. John Vorhies Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Vorhies Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Colin Brown
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi11
Dr. Patrick Daly
Dallas, TX 0.18 mi34
Dr. Breck Thrash
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.21 mi7