A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vorhies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vorhies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vorhies, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vorhies graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Vorhies has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Royal Harris Vorhies MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Vorhies practice?
- Dr. John Vorhies has 1 office location.
Dr. John Vorhies practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.