A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vowels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vowels is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vowels
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vowels, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vowels graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Vowels has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Vowels MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Vowels practice?
- Dr. John Vowels has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Vowels practices Emergency Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Emergency Physicians.