A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Voytas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Voytas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Voytas graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Voytas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Voytas MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Voytas practice?
- Dr. John Voytas has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Voytas practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Berkley, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Cleveland, OH.
See Berkley Internists and Berkley Geriatric Doctors.