A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Voytas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Voytas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Voytas graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Voytas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Voytas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 22 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Voytas practice?
Dr. John Voytas practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berkley, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists, Royal Oak Geriatric Doctors, and Royal Oak Family Physicians.